- Fake mustache stick-em doesn't do permanent damage to your face, no matter how sure you are that "this burning can't be normal."
- Fake mustache stick-em might have done permanent damage to my hair-cut scissors.
- I now have to take time to remove fake cobwebs, though I rarely do anything about real cobwebs.
- People in the US are not fans of teenagers in costumes. (I find this sad.)
- Nothing should ever be due on November 1st. NOTHING.
- You can't be proud of eating no candy when you had bourbon and hard cider instead. It's just sugar for adults.
- Maybe green, orange, and purple lights on my house can be considered appropriate for Thanksgiving decor (and Christmas... and Valentine's... and St. Patty's... and Easter...)
- 6 people's costumes = an entire extra laundry day
- All future costumes will require rainboots as an essential element.
- I LOVE MY KIDS AND OUR FRIENDS!!!
Mario, Luigi, Toad, Princess Peach, Magic Troopa, and Off-Brand Yoshi hope you had a fun (non-curmudgeonly) night!